Hartford Ct Dominus Vertical Any Interest ?

Have done a bunch of offlines in New Haven and lately out in Wilton but would like to arrange one in Hartford. Is there any interest in a Dominus vertical in the Hartford area late June or July thinking either Salute where my friend knows the owner or Avert in W Htfd. I could offer up the 91 Dominus which is one of my favorites. Would like to limit to 10 people for decent pours.If there is enough interest great, if not could make the theme classic aged cali cabs like Montelena Ridge Montebello etc. Anyone in ?

Wrong coast but I have 92 & 94 still.

I could be interested enough to drive down from Boston, particularly if it is on a Saturday.

I’d be interested. Would also be willing to host here in central Mass. No corkage and plenty of room for folks who want to spend the night. :slight_smile:

Timely post for me bc last nite as part of a bd celebration, I pulled out a 2003 Dominus. WOTN (WOTD ??? – it was a long celebration . . . as these things ought to be.)

Nice to see a few responses so far. I would prefer to have this in Hartford area if possible, but if we can’t assemble a big enough coalition my arm could be twisted. That’s a most generous offer Carrie

I love Dominus, and have a few ranging from 1992-2005, but Hartford is a little far for me.

Happy birthday, Carrie [cheers.gif]

Bump …Surprised there aren’t more people interested

I’ve got ; '89,'90,'92,'94,'95,'02,'07,'08, & '10 , but in Miami.
May trip to New England in July.