NYC Offline June 3

I’m coming to New York City the first week of June to schlep my Oregon wines. Talking with Mikhail Lipyanskiy, he suggested we do an offline gathering at his place in Queens on Wednesday evening, June 3.

I hear reports that Jay Hack will be smoking a brisket and who knows what else will happen, so please opt in if you’re free and want to hang out. Who’s in? FYI, Mikhail lives in Queens close to the subway.

Vincent [berserker.gif]

Final Head Count

Vincent - pinot :slight_smile:
Svetlana and Myself - will see but i am guessing whites/dessert
Jay Hack - Saxum Rocketfuel
Bob Fyke - Brunello
Brent Clayton - Big Boy Cab
Mike Mikowicz -
Ethan Abraham - 01 Cab
Dan Hammer - Paumanok + 2012 Quivet Syrah
Eric Guido -
Fernando Losada -

FULL HOUSE!

Nice. Looking forward to this gathering.

Adding Ethan Abraham to the list.

Puts us at full house - but things may change

Just returned from a weekend away. Please waitlist me. [cheers.gif]

Dan - check Facebook

I am smoking a brisket for the event. The step by step of the making of the brisket is here:

So what’s everyone bringing? My super secret offering went viral.

not sure but i may be doing at least one white :slight_smile: at least from what i heard so far

To begin:

2014 Paumanok Chenin Blanc flirtysmile

I’m still deciding on a red.

Dan - awww

I have given Mikhail a 2007 Saxum Heartstone as my contribution to the wine component of the event. He will let it rest so it is not all shook up on Wednesday.

As the theme currently seems to be “wine” I’m leaning towards a 2001 Bressler Cab.

so how many wheelbarrows should we order for the after-party ? :slight_smile:
just kidding. sounds fun.

In keeping with the “theme”, I’ll bring the '99 Pian Delle Vigne Brunello.

still not sure what i will open. may do a white or 2 to start depending on what we end up with. or a big PX to finish. because who the hell doesnt like px???

updated to final roster

Guys, sounds like fun! Make sure you post some TNs before the wheelbarrow races start! Vincent, next time you have to plan a stop on the Jersey side as well!

i will be surely keeping notes. maybe a few pics as well :slight_smile: