NYC May 20th

I will be finishing up a conference in the city and have Wednesday night to myself before my wife flies in on Thursday for the weekend. Just looking for 3-5 other like minded wino’s to knock down a few bottles. I come to play and am open to most themes…

Looks like I can make it, let me know what kind of food and wine.

Date looks good for me too.

I’ve got a meting that night that I wouldn’t mind missing if you cant get a critical mass without me.

Hey, we have some action! Victor Hong said he was in too. So, we’re currently @ 4-5, which is a good # for me. I’ll be staying at the Marriott Marquise in Times Square, so I’m central to most places in Manhattan. Any suggestions for a restaurant what people would like to drink?

Sorry Jeff. I now have to miss this. Hopefully we can meet some other time.

I’m open for any theme and since you’re near times square lets do it in Barbetta, it’s one block from Marriott.

I can make it work… will be a good one to catch before heading on my conferences trip

Sorry, guys…I just got news that my Mother broke her leg today (femur) and I’ll now be flying back Wednesday evening…

Mom comes first, hope she feels better soon!

Sorry to hear that, hope for speedy recovery.

Thanks guys…she’s doing well.

Mom is obviously more important. More so with a medical issue. Let us know if you make it back to the Big Apple.