Mike on Tour--California Edition--Lunch with Ed in SF, May 18

OK all. I will be visiting Ed Kurtzman at the AW facility in the morning on the 18th. Ed is very amenable to expanding this visit to a lunch OL, either we choose a restaurant or he is willing to host everyone at his winery and we order pizza/takeout etc.

Anyone game for this? Thanks in advance!

Mike

Interested, but will be a last minute thing. I can call Ed that morning to check in. Mike will this be a being something to share or will there be a theme?

I think we can go themeless for this one, Ed. Hope circumstances let you join us.

Mike

Mike - I might be able to attend lunch, pending work chaos. Anything casual is fine in my book, I’d probably bring a bottle of something interesting :slight_smile:.

Mike, Ed and Rich,

Should we go out for lunch? There’s a newish, outdoor pizza place close by, and an excellent bbq/brew pub also. We could do take out and have lunch at the winery. The oldest restaurant in SF is a very short walk away. I can’t say I’ve ever done an offline there though.

I’m good with any of your choices. When would you like to meet?

I did want to share some vino with you guys, but if we can do that at any of your restaurant choices, Ed, that would be fine too.

Ed and Rich, I’m meeting Ed at the winery at about 10 am. And Ed, that time will be fine now, I chose a B&B that’s only a few minutes away from you instead of across the bridge.

Mike

Ed C. and Rich, if you’d like to meet Mike and me at the winery at 10, that would be fine. It’s 540 Barneveld Ave. Suite K in San Francisco. If you want to meet there at noon, that’s fine too.

Apologies gents, but I’m not going to be able to make lunch today.