SF Bay Area/Peninsula April 20 Offline

Hey All,

Kids will be out of town week of April 20.

Anyone around for an offline?
We could consider the usual places, or try something new.

Open to suggestions.

Date April 20
Place Menlo Grill
Wine theme - Burgundy and whatever else :slight_smile:
Time 6:30pm

Cast -

Alan
Harold
Anna
Dan
Rob
Wes
Larry
Rich

Andrew

Sounds good, depending on the day. I’d like to leave Monday and Tuesday open that week, so Wed. or Thurs would be better. Wouldn’t mind going back to Paul Martin’s.

I should be able to make it.

Have you guys/gals seen this thread?

Hi Rob,
I saw the thread and can’t do it that week.

I’m up for something in April as long as it’s not on a Thursday.

Dan, great timing. I’m busy for most of April but I should be able to make it any day of that week too.

So far, that part of April is open.

I hope this doesn’t interfere with the other 2 offlines.

We can get an idea of participants - I am open to pushing back the date.
The main reason I mention 3rd week in April is my kids being out of town.

If it is just a couple of us, that’s cool too.

Alan, no go on Mon/Tues?

I haven’t participated in an offline for more than 6 months! Would love to get back to some serious wine tasting. Count me in!

I have a conference down at Asilomar that I need to get to one of those two days, and just wasn’t sure which day it will be. If you pick one, I can probably make it work, understanding that without my presence the evening could never be considered a total success. But if you pick both days, I won’t be able to make it, so there’s one potential solution.

But if we pick both days, we can be sure Caymus will remain out of the line up! neener
and that Craig will be a happy man… [snort.gif]

Did you get locked in a bathroom or something?? [drinkers.gif]

Despite my memory of the many offlines where Alan has brought Caymus, I remain optimistic that one day he’ll bring the Roulot.

I’m in town that week and would love to join. Very flexible on dates that week. Count me in!

In general, I have gotten used to Monday offlines, but I’m flexible.

Anyone have a preference for venue?

date dependent for me

good for me

Could be up for something, would be date and location dependent for me - couldn’t really do anything south of the bridge Mon-Thurs

I’m definitely interested.