Very Early Warning--Mike on Tour in California--May 8 - 24

I just thought I’d get it out there [grin.gif]. Hard to believe it’s been 3 years since my last significant amount of time in Cali, and really it’s been 6 years since a 2-week plus trip. Very provisionally:

Friday May 8, arrive, head down to OC (O)

Saturday May 9, LA (O)

Sunday and Monday May 10-11, SB and Lompoc, fly to San Francisco (I still may end up driving up on the Monday, we’ll see) (O on 10th)

Tuesday May 12, SF (pick up my friend Deb) and then into Yosemite for 3 days

Wednesday and Thursday May 13-14, Yosemite

Friday May 15, Yosemite, head down to Paso, potential lunch in Modesto or Merced (Ox2)

Saturday May 16, Paso (O)

Sunday May 17, PCH up to SF (O)

Monday May 18, SF (O–maybe)

Tuesday - Saturday May 19-23, Napa, Sonoma, potentially Anderson Valley, back to SF for 23rd. (O potentially for all)

Sunday, May 24, fly home

Start indicating whether you’d be able to meet up during any of these days—hope to see lots of the crew!

Slainte,

Mike

Mike, would be helpful if you could just list the days you’re interested in doing offlines. I can’t really tell where you will be on any given evening :wink:

LOL Yes I was thinking the same thing. But I look forward to tipping a few with you.

Ridge MB Assemblage May 16/17. I believe we can take guests.

Oh no! I hadn’t looked at the Ridge calendar. Damn. Daughter’s college graduation, or Monte Bello assemblage. This is going to be a hard one.

Mike, keep me in the loop for your plans. It’s too early to know my schedule, but I’m interested in meeting up. I’m was also probably going to try to make the Ridge assemblage tasting, if I could.

You guys—you make me laugh! OK, I’ve amended the original post with " (O) " indicating Offline-potential nights. My time in Napa/Sonoma/AV, I’m sure I won’t want to OL every single night. May also have one quiet night of the 3 in SF, we’ll see…

Thanks for all the responses so far. As with most of these, as we get closer and can get some consensus, I’ll look to have specific OL threads started for specific dates and places.

Is the Ridge Assemblage tasting in SF or in wine country, which we won’t be up to that early…

Mike

What the hell kinda Berserker are you? [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Nah, she’ll forgive you in time… [drinkers.gif]

Well, I don’t mean me—I would probably “O” even the nights in Yosemite. But my friend will be all-new to this and I don’t want to put her in the hospital—whether from alcohol poisoning or nervous shock—on her first tour of duty. [grin.gif]

Not if we find out where you’re staying.

Muahaha. We’ll meet up for sure, Richard–we have tribute to exchange, methinks.