GEEKY TYPE Looking for Washington DC tasting Group

Hi Jason Carey here. I am pretty new to DC and am looking for a tasting group to join. I am not looking for a super high end group, as I am not rich. I am more into “wine geek” wines in the 0 to 50 dollar range. Its not that I am against higher end wines if someone is looking for a dude with a good palate who can’t bring Grand Cru Burgundy (I do love Burgundy) , fine but in general I will say what I drink.SHERRY, Loire , the “New California” New York, Germany, Beaujolais, Champagne, Languedoc, Sicily, Germany, Northern Italy, Oregon, Eastern Europe, Austria, Frankly I love it all as long as it does not have too much oak, ripeness, or extraction, however I will taste anything with an open mind. I am not didactic about it but I prefer less interventionist wines… but I also enjoy other stuff.
Anyhow… hit me up if there is anybody out there with a space for a new member.

Also I don’t know if this matters to anybody, but I hold the WSET DIPLOMA in Wine and Spirits and have worked in the business.

HI Jason,

Welcome to WB and welcome to DC. If you are looking for a group of nerds to drink with, trust me, these are your people!!! Domaine Wine Storage - DC Thread - Event Planner - Online or Offline - WineBerserkers