Feb 23rd - offline at Martins West - Redwood City

Let’s spin up the next one; received an email back from Moira and they would love to have us back. Up to 12 at Martin’s West in Redwood City @ 18h30. No corkage, we provide stems.

The menu will change, but current one is here:
http://www.martinswestgp.com/grub-and-grog/dinner/

Themes???

Attendees

1. Dr. Dan
  2. Larry
  3. Alan
  4. Ed
  5. Craig G (only if Alan says he can come)
  6. Wes
  7. Rob
  8. Harold
  9. Andrew + Chiara

Dujac. :wink:

Well, anything but Napa.

Scottish wine? How about lighter bodied reds?

How about Loire red, white (dry and off-dry) sparkling, and dessert?

I’m in. I have plenty of Loire red and white in my cellar.

I can do Loire.

I have young Rousseau…but might want to avoid conspicuous consumption. [whistle.gif]

Date will be tricky - will be just returning from week long trip.
Count me in for now.

You’re forgiven in advance.

[worship.gif]

…and I promise not to bring Gallo Burgundy blind…the jug might give it away…

I’m in. Have a Loire white in mind that would be perfect. I’ve been holding on to this bottle of “Gallo Hearty Vouvray” for just the right occasion.

Loire sounds like fun, but I won’t be able to make this one – out of the country on this date. Have fun guys!!

As of now date is looking good. Loire… nada, can I bring something else? Don’t they do PN in LV?

Fine with me!

I think our group has generally been “here’s a theme but bring what you want if you don’t have it”

Is there a list of attendees? Please put on the list.

Joel

Ummmm is this now the MI tasting? If the decision is yes, then let me know and I will change the subject of the thread.

If we’re doing MI, I need to add a +1, but the date does work for me. If we do it, we need to think about space and the logistics of flights and blinding bottles. Not so easy in a restaurant.

If it does turn into the MI tasting, I should probably bow out. I don’t have any MI wines and I don’t want to take up a spot if the table is full and someone with those wines wants to get in.

Has this changed to a MI tasting? If so, or if it does, I’d have to drop.

I vote against this being the MI tasting. Not the best venue for it, really.