Pinot Days, Socal (this weekend) - anyone going?

Pinot Days is back at Skirball, this Nov 15 - anyone planning to attend?

Todd,

I’ll be there pouring a 2010 through 2013 vertical of August West Graham PN. Will you be there?

I will be there.

I was offered comps for Berserkers, if anyone needs one or two…

I will be there…wife is working where else would I be.

Todd, can I have two?

Scott and Bruce - got you both down, put in the requests to Steven

Thanks Todd!!!

VIP passes sent via email!

[highfive.gif]

Frenchie, if anymore passes are floating Mary and I would take two or even one.
Unfortunately we can’t do a dinner this year afterward as I didn’t see any pub. On this and made dinner plans.

Yet another wine event that day, but out east! Too many places to be at the same time, but we both love Pinot, so now a bit tempted to try to do both events…

Todd got us hooked up, so we’ll be going. The event didn’t seem to get much local advanced publicity this year, but it is definitely a very good one to attend. Good producers, not a mob scene, and a very good venue.

Hooked up quite a few Berserkers with VIP passes, so I hope one or more of you feel the need to write about the event, as a thank you to Steven Rigisich for the sweet free passes!!!

Todd,

Would you happen to have one more free pass floating around? flirtysmile

Dang! I just got home from China and didn’t check the Board. I actually bought tickets [oops.gif] but at least Steve upgraded us to VIP tix. We will get you next year Mr. French! [stirthepothal.gif]

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

Steve was quite accommodating, setting everyone who asked up with VIP passes, so I expect some gratitude in the way of writeups…

Got a comp ticket from Todd that we will not be able to use. blush
Hope someone sees this and can use it. Please post here if you want it so I can confirm with Todd.

No worries, Mike - your wife is one of few I’d happily jump through hoops for. Don’t stress about replacing the ticket holder

If the passes get us in early enough we might be able to swing an hour or so (until 2:00 or so?), but I wouldn’t want to take a pass away from somebody with more time to spend there.