Are there ever any Florida offline events?

I’d really enjoy meeting some new people and learning more about wine from those more experienced. I’m in South Florida but travel the state frequently. Please PM me if anyone down here ever sets something up or is interested in setting something up.

Hi David,

There was an offline at the Biltmore in Coral Gables several years ago, it was a lot of fun and I would love to do something like that again. I live near Coral Gables but would be willing to do it anywhere in South Florida

PM me so we can discuss and maybe set something up

I’m up in Jax, but would be willing to drive down to Orlando or Tampa Bay for a centrally located event.

Bern’s anyone… champagne.gif

I’m in Port St. Lucie on and off during the winter/spring and I know some people in Jensen Beach and Jupiter who would be interested.
12/23-1/4, MLK weekend, 2/10-11 and 3/6-9 for starters.

I think March works best for me at Berns and would still be interested in doing something locally in Dade or Broward County

Sorry, I was thinking South Florida. Bern’s is a hike for us and we are going New year’s Eve.

If you all do something the week between March 3 and 10 I’ll be in Sunny Isles so anywhere in the Miami area would be awesome.

Great those dates work for me in the Miami area. Let’s start planning champagne.gif

I’ll be in Kissimmee from March 28- April 4. I could get over to Bern’s or we could do something in Orlando.

March 6-9 is doable. Since some of us are in Miami and some of us are in Port St. Lucie, how about a midpoint in Palm Beach or W. Palm area?

I’d be in if in the W. Palm area.

I might make the 11th in Kendall;

Hello!!
Bevan Cellars is in Florida!! Owner and proprietor of Bevan Cellars, Victoria, and her assistant, Sharon will be pouring and tasting at the following Total Wine Stores. Please stop by and say hello. We are always excited to meet our friends in person!

We look forward to seeing you!!
12/4 – 907 – Jacksonville – 2PM – 6PM
· 12/5 - 923 – Daytona – 2PM – 6PM
· 12/6 - 905 – Boca Raton – 1PM – 5PM
· 12/7 - 917 – Wellington – 1PM – 4PM
· 12/9 - 904 – Ft Lauderdale – 2PM – 6PM
· 12/10 - 912 – North Miami - 2PM – 6PM
· 12/11 - 922 – West Kendall - 2PM – 6PM
· 12/12 - 915 – Pembroke Pines - 2PM – 6PM
· 12/13 - 903 - Palm Beach Gardens – 1PM – 4PM
· 12/14 - 921 - Viera – 1PM – 4PM
· 12/15 - 909 - Orlando, Colonial Plaza – 2PM – 6PM
· 12/16 – 920 - Orlando, Millenia – 2PM – 6PM
· 12/17 - 910 - Clearwater – 2PM – 6PM
· 12/18 - 901 - Tampa – 2PM – 6PM

I’ll be in Ft. Lauderdale area Feb 5-9, though not sure if I’ll have any time to get together. But we could try…

Mike

I might be at No.Miami the 10th but for sure on the 11th in Kendall the 2012 Bevan Cellars wines are amazing. Had the 12 Sonoma Coast PN last night [welldone.gif] Russell!!!

Hi Mike: I didn’t know your tour extended this far south neener .

We had a great time at the White Rhone offline. We will be out of town in early February.

Phill: Let’s pencil in March 6-8 and see who else we can get involved.

Chuckle, that’s the fun, David—you never know when and where the Tour will show up next!

Sorry we’ll miss you. BTW, a bit off-topic, but do any of you know some good restaurants on Key West? Thanks in advance, I’ll do some snooping around the other threads as well…

We know quite a few. i will have my wife PM you with them.

That’d be great, thanks David–a good friend of mine will be down there with her folks over the holidays.

A bientot,

Mike

Sounds great, any suggestions on venue?