L

my wife’s mysel elgin and Elainyne are going up to Paso 8-10 of May. I will starting setting up a couple of events or three. Last call to see who is going.

See my last post on wineries and dates.

Would love to go again. May would be better for me.

I could be there if your timing works out. I am planning a big 2-weeker in California for late April/early May and Paso is definitely on the list this time.

It would be BerserkerFest 9, not 2, but I see what you mean, the 2nd Paso 'fest…

I’m in. So many happy memories from HdR. The Black Oak BBQ… Stumbling back from Villa Creek on the RR tracks. HdR would have been May 2 weekend. Let’s do it.

Yes

Yup May is best for us.

May is wedding month (mid-month), so April is more likely to work for us. Sounds like fun!
Still have to sort out the Santa Ynez Fest (i.e. will we be in town)!

Would love to join again if dates work.

I am thinking it looks like early May.

To Adam. Good luck on the marriage but maybe you could squeak in a few days in Paso.

+1

I think we could fly out again, we’re due for another spring trip to Cali.

Sounds like we’re not aloud to co-opt the Berserkerfest name… We can call it BeRoblosfest 2

If it could be the May 16 weekend, Andy, I think that would work perfectly for a friend and me and would definitely plan to attend in that case—probably a Friday night, Saturday and possibly Sunday early-ish lunch (this would be part of a comprehensive 2-week trip for me in California).

Mike

May 14-17 is the annual wine festival in Paso Robles. Would probably be a bit more difficult to get personalized attention from some of the wineries/winemakers, let alone hotel and dinner reservations that weekend.

I will give this to the end of the year to see if there is anymore interest before we proceed any further.

I never know my schedule this far out, but, if the dates stay open I would be interested.

May is bad for us - we have our youngest graduating from Cal and must plan around that. Otherwise we’d be interested. Is it too hot in June?

I can make that weekend work!

Victoria Day weekend is the wedding! But if you’re around LA before then, would be fun to meet a fellow Torontonian.

Brad and I would be interested.