Mike on Mini-Tour---Cleveland, September 27th weekend

Hi everyone. I will be making my more-or-less annual pilgrimage to Cleveland for the last weekend in September. Loren (and Lou) is already looking to organize something for Friday night, but I may also have availability to get together Saturday and Sunday for lunch. Just wanted to get it out there to see if we can have some fun while I’m in town.

A bientot, j’espere.

Mike

My whole weekend is wide open so please keep me posted for Friday and anything else. If you head out to Ken’s let me know as I live nearby. A stop near Ken’s worth considering that just opened - http://www.pairingsohio.com/. Also if you haven’t yet been to M Cellars (also in Geneva) I’ll make sure Matt (owner/winemaker) is there to host a tour/tasting. Best winery in Ohio IMO, just opened in 2012 and a step above most of the others.

I will definitely keep you posted, Dave. I have your email so will correspond. I usually do drop in at Ken’s on the way into town, probably will therefore aim for mid-afternoon to get there. Will email you about other weekend plans if they formulate.

Salud,

Mike

Juan is actually in town and not on call so we are available!!