Pinot @ Chablis, Saturday August 9th @ 6:30 p.m.

They said no problem with 17 so everyone is in:
Danny '00 Williams Seleym Allen Vineyard & '05 SeaSmoke 10
Leslie TBD
Scott +1 '09 Rhys Horseshoe 7 '10 Williams Seleym Morning Dew
Arnie +1 '08 Kosta Browne Sonoma Coast & Russian River Valley
Mike +1 '06 Rivers Marie Old Vines Summa & ?
Eric +1 '08 Rhys Skyline & Swan Terrace
Marc +1 '09 Kosta Browne Russian River Valley & '10 Kosta Browne Sonoma Coast
Ron+1 '07 Rochioli West Block & '07 Rhys Swan Terrace
Peter Petersen '07 Marcassin
Brian +1 '07 Aubert UV & '11 Cirq Treehouse

I selected the $40 per person option that has 3 courses plus appetizers

Corkage will be $10

[cheers.gif]

Please confirm attendance

Arnold if you skip the appetizers you can bring the cost down and eliminate the corkage [or at least i could].

Thanks for the tip…the group likes apps…so we will see what they say…

Scott and Andrea are in and I vote for appetizers, sometimes the boss gets a little testy if there is nothing to nibble during the opening salvo of champagne [shock.gif]

In! and Vote for Appetizers.

That was fast. Please add me to the wait list.

Arnie - can you put me on the waitlist as well. Albeit this unplanned house move is messing up my summer schedule.

Heidi and I are IN. We also vote for pre dinner apps.

Arnie the room comfortably seats up to 32 people.

Dominique and I are in. Pending the opening of our tasting room, which at the rate it’s going, won’t be open by then unfortunately, but I will know better in about a month so I will post when I know, but for now, we are in :slight_smile:

Also, another thing to think about, the tables are round and hold about 10 people at each, so we could do 2 tables with 7 & 8 people, but doing the one or two wines at a time as we have done in the past, may be challenging (I could be wrong)???

Marc, Didn’t we have 8 people around the tables last Saturday? I wouldn’t cram in 10 at those tables!

I was just saying I think the tables hold 10 people. I’m 99% sure I had at least 10 people at my table… Nevertheless, we will have 15 people total, making one table 7 and the other 8, which seems perfect to me…

They said once we have the final count we could arrange table layout, one long or 2 round I believe

We are in. Wines TBD.

Thanks for un-bumping us from the wait list! flirtysmile

Hope there’s room for Lea also!
Last time was fun…and Pinot is Lea’s schtick.

We could always do a small PN off-line locally.

Any time…can even call in a few local-ish reinforcements (like Scott & Andrea) to get through even more bottles :slight_smile:

So it appears Lea and I will likely be camping/backpacking in the far northern reaches of California that weekend. Sorry to miss out, since PN is her favourite red. We’ll just have to do another time.

So Scott, Peter - when shall we do a Pinot night? My place is available!

Adam, PM sent.

Updated in first post.

Since we are a little over a month away could everyone please confirm and post their bottles.

Thanks