CANCELLED--Rhys Dinner @ My Place (Orange County, CA)--Saturday, 7/26

Let’s join the other cities and do a local dinner to dive into Rhys. I have a good depth of choice, I know there are others out there too.

I’d like to limit this to 10 people. We’ll worry about which wines and also the food after we figure out if we can cobble enough people to do this idea.

Please post below if you want to attend, and you can bring a +1. Just keep in mind that we need one bottle per person, likely to settle around 12 bottles total.

As most know, I live in Southern OC and we’d do it here at my house in the wining room, I mean dining room.

List:
Me
Ramon and Fe

Mike and Dana are in for this one.
Have a great weekend Frank.

King, super. That makes 5.

Frank; Do you mean the 26th? I would love to attend but I think we have a prior commitment .

Cheers!
Marshall

MG, yes, you are correct. I seem to be upside down with the calendar these days. I may do better with the Hebrew calendar.

Check your committment and see if you and Mrs MG want to come by and do the Rhys with us.

Frank…mindi and I are in if that still works.

Bryan, for sure. Welcome.

We have 3 seats left folks. Please let me know.

Do you know what time you plan to start. Put me down. I have something that might pop up but I will know by the end of the week.

Jason

Hage, just let me know this week if you can confirm. My guess is we would start around 530pm.

Would be great to have you come on over and do this with us.

Just an FYI. I am having a backyard bash that day that I sent an invite out for awhile ago. Not sure how many will jump ship for your event, but, a lot of our common wine friends have signed up for it.

Oh crap, I did not have Leslie’s bash on the calendar. I am now double booked.

Guys, let’s cancel this event. We’ve done many, many events over the years and it’s been my intention within our small but close community to not create conflict with people’s calendars. I’ve done that here and we need to simply come up with a new date, then toss it out for people to grab onto it.

Leslie, I still don’t think I can get by, given Jill is gone and I need to care for the dogs who are getting on in years, as you saw recently. Have a great party at your place.

Crap… Like Mike, I forgot about Leslie’s BBQ.
Leslie - Fe and I are still on for your pool party :slight_smile:

Hey Frank; Leslie’s party was my conflict . GLAD I JOGGED SOME PEOPLE’S MEMORY! [stirthepothal.gif] Please let us know if you are planning to reschedule the Rhys event. I opened a 2006 Alpine Hillside with the Stanley Cup finale and it was wonderful!

Cheers!
Marshall [cheers.gif]

Yes, we will re-do this dinner. I will put a date up for it soon and you all can post your RSVPs.