EMH Black Cat Cab Vertical New York (Sat., July 12)

Well, I could not decide if I should open the '08 or the '09 first.
Dan could not decide if he should open the '06 or '07 first.
As a resolution, we decided to have an EMH vertical.
(Would not you do the same? [cheers.gif] )

North Square, Reserved for 6:00pm (as no one had objections :wink: )

Please list your interest below, so that we can reserve. Their largest setting seating comfi for tasting max @ 12.

Tent. Participants
Erez_L (+1?); 2008+2009 (and a Pierre Paillard Rosé Grand Cru for a starter )
Dan Hammer; 2006 (+ a starter white. 2012 Arnot-Roberts Ribolla Gialla Vare Vineyard)
Corey Miller (+1); 2010 , 2011
Diane Kessler (+1) ; 2005, 2007
Steve Matthesen(+2); 2003, 2004, NV (and specials, thank you cheers.gif] )

Lineup:
'03-'11, NV, Special selections '09-'10-'11.

We are tent. listed at 10. Please confirm

Missing on the vertical spots –
'00-'01-'02

I’ll decide based on what Mike Pobega, and of course Merrill have to say. [whistle.gif]

I have a 2010 and would be interested in attending.

Thank you Corey, Sent you a message [cheers.gif]

I opened the '06 Christmas Eve, and it was perfect. BTW, I have 2005-2011, except for 2006, which is now gone.

Would be great if you can join (if the '05 can join as well, it would be even better [cheers.gif] ) '05-'11 vertical…mmm… flirtysmile

Tent. Location and Date listed in post #1.

Erez,

I’ll bring the '06.

Fixed on post #1.

Would love to join, but coming back from China that day – and don’t think I can head straight to the tasting. If it moves, please let me know. I have 2003 onwards

I may be a +1, in which case I could bring an extra bottle of something (maybe a 2011). I don’t think the 2012 has been officially released yet.

Still have room? No longer in China

That’s great, Steve. I’m quite sure there is room.

Hi Steve,

I am adding you to the list. Good to have you on board! My bad for the delay- I am still out in the West Coast on business
I reserved seats for 8-10 right now (We are currently at 8-9). The max capacity for their large table is 12.
Does anyone else want to join the party? :slight_smile:

This post is a July 4th weekend bump. Hope you had something nice along with the BBQ!

Does anyone else wish to join the EMH vertical? [cheers.gif] Sat. July 12th, see notes on post #1.

Now that Janice has met some new Berserkers, I’m trying to convince her to join us. Wish me luck.

May the force be with you, and safe travels! champagne.gif

Anyone else wish to join? [cheers.gif]

I may be able to convince my wife to come along. Are you only doing the regular bottlings, or interested in Special Selection as well?

The more, the merrier! champagne.gif
I am more than happy to add special selection. At the moment (assuming you bring the '04) we have covered '04 to '11. We can extend the vertical, or add specials. I actually posted on the CC a search for the NV Little Black-- I thought it would be a great fit for a flight of NV, '10,'11 (the NV is a combi of the '09/'10, iirc from some previous TNs). I am not giving that optimistic about finding one in the city area, by Friday, but… I gave it a try.
Which special selections you have in mind? ( In other words- I’m open for all options! Whatever you decide to bring as an extra would be great.)

I have little black, so that is easy

For Special Selection, I have 2009-2011 (2012 hasn’t been delivered yet).

On the regular, I have my last bottle of both 2003 and 2004 :frowning: so let me know if you have a preference.