ATL Wine Meetup

Anyone in greater ATL interested in getting together? In the early stages of relocating out that way and outside of endless nights for work I’ve yet to really dive into the city.

I am there 6-7 nights a month right now, but that seems to be picking up.

Look forward to meeting the ATL crew

Welcome to Atlanta! I hope our collective failure to respond isn’t making a bad first-impression. Would be great to get something together; I’ve only met a few of the ATL board-contingent myself. Hopefully others will chime in now that my response is bumping this post back up to the top.

Let us know some dates you’ll be in town and we’ll figure it out. [cheers.gif]

Chad, no worries we are all busy! Actually fly out tonight… Spent last two nights in BH (weather sure was nasty last night).

Should be back in 2 weeks, sooner if I can narrow down some places to look at to live (Brookhaven,Buckhead,Vinnings,alpha,JC) just too many darn choices!

I live in Buckhead, very near Brookhaven. Just shout if you need advice or info!

Depending on where you’ll be working, beware the traffic. I work in Alpharetta but despite being 20+ miles, it’s against traffic and not bad. The same cannot be said for the gridlocked people I pass who live in Alpharetta and (try to) commute to/from work in Buckhead.

Chris,
Email me when you are coming in and we can get something together.
Even if it is short notice.

going to lurk on this one. I have 3 different ATL trips happening myself.

OK, Leslie—would be great to see you again if it intersects with my friends’ and my visit at the beginning of August. Chris, Chad, would enjoy meeting you guys as well for sure.

Best,

Mike

I might be interested, too, depending on timing. I have some friends down in ATL, I have been meaning to visit.

Hey Y’all

Heading in for long 4th weekend… Sure most are busy or out of town but we are staying in BH if anyone is around.

I’ll be loitering here as well, I have family in East Cobb that I don’t visit enough. Would love to work in a offline.

In town This week and free Thursday night if anyone is around… Maybe some football and vino (or heck a great craft brew pub would fit the bill).