SoCal Beer Bottle Share next week?

I have way too much beer in my fridge or on it’s way here. Anyone up for a impromptu bottle share sometime next week. Weds or Thurs work best for me. I remember Bud and Brian set something up in the past at Beachwood and that seems like the best most central location, but I’m open to anything in the OC also.

I have MBC Dinner, Triple Sunshine, TG Sosus and PseudoSue, Permanent Funeral, and Heady that needs opening. Along with Beachwood stuff on tap, should be a great tasting of world class IPAs.

Attending:

Joe +1
Winn
Fu +1
Ted +1 (cool guy from Beer Advocate)
Bud +1
Peter

I’m not clear on how that works: you take beers bought elsewhere at retail into an on premise place? What to THEY think of that?

I was there for that one and they were fine with us bringing in beers. We ordered lots of food and beers from their list, but there were definitely some nice beers brought in. Bud is there so often he is almost an employee.
Working this up front is a must, but it is a great place to do this. Depending on the day, I would make the trek down from Ventura.

I would be interested.

i can do thursday, i’ll be in OC already

Ok, let’s do it on Thurs. Opinions are location? I’m thinking either Beachwood or Playground. Playground will be tough for more than 8, and I’m not even sure I can do 8 right now for Thurs. I’ve updated the OP for ppl attending.

Mike, I would love to see you and Pam, and I don’t know if that statement above is really that accurate [wow.gif]

Cheers,

Bud

One reason Beachwood is so beloved Roberto, plus we order inordinate amounts of food and house beers, no corkage either, great guys, plus we tip well.

Cheers,

Bud

down for whichever.

Gotta pick through what I’ll bring, but definitely will bring a fresh growler of stone enjoy by 7-4-14

I’ll have to make the next one, folks. I’ll be in MN on Thurs… :frowning:

I’d love to join especially if someone would carpool, live near the 405 in Culver City.
Could bring '13 Boulevard Saison Brett.

I’m just glad Rob Winn can finally pay me for the westies . I’ve already charged him $20 in interest [snort.gif]

great concept. any places like Beachwood in LA???

Pete, you’re in. Updated OP.

For anyone that’s thinking of joining, please post ASAP so we can get a firm head count to make reservations.

Hi everyone,

I have us set for Thursday evening, we will be taking the north wall as you walk in to the brewery, this a great spot for us to mingle and enjoy the beers and food. By the way, since there was no time posted I told them between 6-6:30pm, I hope that is fine with everyone, if not let me know so I can adjust the time with Julian and Gabe.

See you all Thursday,

Cheers,

Bud

6 is perfect. Thanks for hooking it up, Bud!

My pleasure, look forward to seeing everyone Thursday !

Cheers,

Bud

sweet, 6pm is perfecto. Now I just need to figure out what to do from 4pm to 6pm.

Can’t get this to work into the schedule, so will have to drop out. Have a great time.