FS: 4 Tickets to Trois Mec / May 3 @ 6pm

Hi all,

I purchase these tickets and unfortunately now have a conflict and can’t go.

4 top on Friday at 6pm. $385.

Here is some information on the restaurant: http://la.eater.com/places/trois-mec

Thanks for looking.

I wish

I would definitely have snatched these from you for any other night!!

I was excited to go, too but I purchased these tickets for dinner before Stones concert was moved to Friday!

I hate that they don’t allow corkage. Wonder if they’ve changed their position. Their wine list ain’t cheap

They don’t allow corkage and are selling tickets for dinner. Easy pass for me. Plenty of other places to eat at…

Yep, I’m not that enthusiastic to go either. I went to Ludo-bites three times and it was very good, but not fantastic. We need to rebel against these places that don’t allow corkage and don’t have enticing lists!!

I’ve got a six top this Friday. They offer a wine pairing for $49, going with it. Wish me luck.

Tom, Make sure your report back in Epicurious re the food and the pairings.

Jennifer and I ate at Trois Mec this week. Overall I thought the food was well done and the dishes rather innovative. The pacing of the five courses was good. My one complaint on the menu: of the 5 courses - only 1 contained a protein. A bit veggie heavy for a carnivore like me. I had no problem purchasing tickets and paying for the meal upfront - we were seated promptly at the time of our ticket.

The restaurant’s draw back is the wine program. I had actually seen a copy of the list that was used during their opening week and found a wine that I was excited to try at a reasonable price. As luck would have it by the time we ate there that particular bottle was on the new list at a price that was 65% higher. Unwilling to pay that price and unable to find any other bottles appealing at the price point we opted to do the wine pairing. The wines that were served were all fine though nothing stood out, furthermore I found the pours to be rather short. During our seating I only saw one table who purchased a bottle of wine and it was a group of 6 who opted for the cheapest Rose on the list. Seeing no tables with bottles on them normally indicates to me a flaw in a restaurant’s wine program.

The food was interesting enough that I would consider going back, especially if the wine program improves. If they would allow corkage it would be a no brainer for me.

Ok, not that they care one iota, but that’s three strikes for me. We didn’t evolve to the top of the food-chain to eat veggies.