LTB Marcassin Pinot Noir OWC, - Quantity found, thank you..

Thanks for all of the offers and suggestions,
we’ve found what the client is seeking,
thanks for the help…
have a great Fourth

Thank you for bothering,
please send offers to me directly to my email,
of any vintages of Marcassin Pinot Noir, must be OCC, (Original Cardboard Carton)
My client only is interested in Pinot Noir, full cases, in Original Cardboard Carton,
Yes, I am aware my original post stated OWC - Original Wood carton, and that has now been thoroughly discussed,
if you have an offer, my client is only interested in Pinot Noir, not Chardonnay,
and only will take full cases, of Pinot Noir.
We need at least 8 cases.
Please send vintage and price you are asking, and what city you are located in…
thanks and thanks to all of the folks who informed me about no wood.

William@williamgladstoneimports.com

Thank you
please do not communicate the offer on this platform, I really appreciate your understanding…

I don’t believe Marcassin package their wine in wood crate. Only in styrofoam.

Thank you for the heads up,
my customer asked me to find OWC…
I better check with the winery…
I appreciate your good guidance.
Aloha
William

Good luck getting a hold of the winery. I have bought for 8 years. Never seen a wood case.

Marcassin does not come in OWC.

Thank you VERY MUCH to the Berserker community!
Enormously helpful.
My international client asked me to prepare an offer of Marcassin - that his client asked for.
He worded it in such a way that I assumed that he was looking for OWC = wood, i’VE LEARNED through the help of folks like yourself that they do not ship in wood,
We do not regularly buy or sell the Marcassin and whatever we would trade it, the cases would not pass through our Hawaii warehouse so I am unaware,
and I appreciate all of the thoughtful help.

The very best reasons for a ‘wine community’ is this kind of help…
Aloha

OCC?
My Marcassin comes in shippers, not a cool box with their logo/artwork. I’ve never seen OCCs, doesn’t mean they don’t exist and kinda makes me want a Marcassin box or two

I have rec’d photos of boxes now, that I think are 12/bt packs, of the 2012 vintage.
As I’ve made clear, we do not work with that winery so I do not know what is normal.
Thanks

I would not be so desirous, it is a plain cardboard carton with no distinguishing features.