LTB Pappy Van Winkle - Filled thank you for the Help

Hi,
We have need of all the various Pappy Van winkle,…

Prefer multi bottle offers,
however, if the price is right we will appreciate all offers,
obviously if you are seeking above wine searcher prices then we are not a good fit…

I’ve a client who asked us to add to our inventory offer all the ranges…
please send details of what you can offer, to us directly
details, quantity and price

erika@williamgladstoneimports.com

thanks

I’ve got a Pappy 30yr, but unfortunately it is currently at my beach house in Arizona. Ill shoot Erika an email when I make it out there.

Please refrain from comments on CC threads that are not a direct offer to sell or purchase…no matter how tempting it may be.

Thank you.

20?

I offered by email a bottle of 23 yr (2008). She has not replied twice, maybe you could tell us what you are willing to pay as I’m having trouble communicating with Erika.

Ive emailed Erika several times, never got a response

Gave up on the whole thing as not real

I apologize for that…
I’m not certain what is going on
that is unlike erika
let me find out what is the break down…

please send me details
william@williamgladstoneimports.com

and please accept my sincere apologies.
William

And now I see you are the 2nd person with such a note…
I am truly and sincerely apologetic and embarrassed…
I will find out on Monday what is going on
and come back to you,
please accept my sincere apologies…

this is troubling and not right
William

I also emailed Erika about some bottles you are requesting and crickets…Seems like a trend.

what is a cricket
you can email me with any offer directly
william@williamgladstoneimports.com

No crickets in Hawaii? A cricket is an insect that makes a chirping sound, when you hear them you are typically in an isolated area with no other noises. Eric’s saying when he contacted Erika he heard only crickets, meaning he heard nothing (or he did not receive a reply either from Erika), following the trend noted here.

Perhaps Erika is no longer with the company?

Thank you for all of the helpful feedback, the community for the most part is enormously helpful and that is great about the support of this on-line community. I am now quite aware of all of the people who wish to draw attention to a discussion about their stated lack of success in contacting Erika. I was at first quite concerned. However, after contacting so many of these individuals - the responses I am receiving is "that was a year back or 2 years back, " if I requested what it is they are offering that Erika has not responded to I’ve rec’d nothing.

So, I suggest that there has been more than enough helpful feedback regarding peoples stated difficulty in receiving replies, and I will probably generate even now a new topic or thread.
We’ve really beat this to death, and I would ask that I’ve gotten the message and suggest we all move on to more helpful and friendly and useful discussions then stating you have rec’d no reply.
Thanks

Probably tired of being thrown under the bus.

I emailed you directly William

Thank you Eric
and I’ve replied
shall I reply again?

William,
I don’t wish to generate more issues for you, but My emails to her went out on 4-8-17 and then 6-15-17. I received no reply to either. I’m happy to forward them to you if you would like to see them. I guess it really doesn’t matter as apparently your not interested in the bottles any longer…

That would be very helpful if you would send to me… thank you william@williamgladstoneimports.com

Has anyone ever actually done business with William ?

I have done business with William on both sides, buying/selling. Selling was easy and very straightforward. Sent the check before I even sent the items. Erika sent me a label promptly to ship to them. One of the smoothest sales transactions I’ve ever conducted. Buying on the other hand was a bit complicated and I ended up not going forward with it.