WTB: 2007 Turnbull Cab Franc

Looking for a bottle of 2007 Turnbull Cab Franc.

The back story…I happened upon a post on the Reddit wine board (a place I rarely frequent) and came across this post

My uncle has a terminal illness. He’s a big wine fan and always said one of his favorite bottles he’s ever had and never been able to find again was a 2007 Cab Franc from Turnbull in Napa.

As a gift to him and to brighten up his remaining days, I was hoping I could ask for help to direct me somewhere where I COULD find a 2007 bottle.

The guy called Turnbull but so far, no luck. W-S isn’t helpful either. I reached out and said I could post a WTB here, which he readily accepted. Assuming you’ve got a bottle to sell, PM me and I’ll put you in touch with him. I’m not involved in any way other than linking you with the guy that posted this.

Thanks,
Corey

you’re a good egg, Noonan.

Tanks fer nuttin’.

There are 33 bottles in CT inventory. Not sure if there’s a way to figure out who the owners are without violating privacy stuff…

Maybe register in the CT forum and post there?

You can click profile of those who show inventory and, if they post TN’s, leave a comment under one of their TN’s stating your quest to find a spare 07 Turnbull Cab Franc.

There is a possibility that CT’er may not see/ignore your comment, but it’s worth a shot.

Thanks. I thought about doing what you suggest Barry, but was afraid it might be considered poor form.

Given the backstory of why you’re doing this and the nobility of your quest, don’t think that would be a concern.