Vinotheque credenza for sale - Chicago area

This hand-crafted oak wine credenza is in excellent condition and measures 81" long by 29" wide and 39" high. The furniture finishes include dental molding, a dark espresso finish and two glass doors. It features four doors total with double deep metal racking, which can allow for storage of over 220 bottles of wine, depending on sizes. Larger racks can hold magnums or champagne bottles. The unit is lighted and has a state-of-the-art temperature stabilizer. It’s a beautiful piece of functional furniture.
Credenza.jpg
Asking $1,000.00 or best offer
Credenza2.jpg

How old is it? Did you purchase new?

Did I miss the price?

I bought it from the original owner last week (he said 2007), but it’s too big to fit into my little Chicago apartment. So it’s currently stored it at a friend’s apartment in the South Loop, until i find another home for it. But his wife says it has to go now!

Asking $1,000.00 or best offer

OK - I really need this out of my friend’s condo.

$1,000.00 or best offer

Vinotheque’s are unique because they use a thermometer inside a wine bottle to monitor the temperature, so the actual temperature of the wine is used instead of the air in the cooler. This means less temperature variation for the wine.
They don’t make these anymore, and it really is a beautiful piece of furniture.

This cabinet originally sold for $3,800.00.

A new custom 3 door unit is for sale on their site for $6,900.00

http://www.vinotheque.com/specials-cabinets/

i’m guessing you can’t ship it to the west coast…

There are companies that would do it, but it would probably be expensive.

How’s your friend’s wife doing?

Credenza3.jpg

$850 or best offer

The cost would be a little higher if you add more distance and floor protection.
Mover.jpg

Thanks for all the interest. The credenza has been sold.

UPDATE: Buyer backed out. Still available. Must move by 8/8.

UPDATE: Buyer backed out. Still available. Must move by 8/8.

if still available, recommend you post this on the Chicago Wine Collectors facebook page.

Thanks Greg. Will do.

Must move by 8/17.

I found a reasonable local mover: http://www.markmovesyou.com/

Still looking for a buyer for this beautiful credenza. Will deliver on Thursday in the Chicago area for $1,000.00.

I am interested in purchasing your credenza. I live in the northwest suburbs. What condition is the credenza in on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the best condition?