Rare Whisky (bourbon, rye and Japanese) FS

Doing some spring cleaning. Many people asked for pricing so here they are.

Some asked the question on why Elijah Craig 18 is higher than the newly released EC18.

Generally speaking older bottles are better some times significantly better than the releases today. Whisky is different than wine in that the producer are only required to have the youngest whisky to be at the labeled age. They can put in older stock, which is exactly what they used to do in the past. Today exactly opposite is happening: producers are taking away the age statements because they are out of old stock.

Bourbon
1 x Hirsch 28 Year Old Bourbon $650
1 x Michter’s Original Sour Mash (distilled at the original Michter’s distillery in PA) $600 NOW $550
1 x Elijah Craig 18YO distilled in 1989 (this distilled well before the Heaven Hill distillery was burnt down commonly referred to as pre-fire bottle and more desirable) $450 NOW $425
1 x Evan Williams 23 YO $525 SOLD

Rye
2 x Booker’s Rye 13 YO $690 SOLD
2 x Rye Royal 20 YO Pennsylvania Rye (distilled in 1970 and bottled in 1990, most likely at the original Michter’s distillery in PA) $850

Japanese
1 x Nikka Grand Age (up to 25 year old whisky in the blend) $500
1 x Nikka Ageing 15 YO $350
1 x (2 bottle set) Yoichi and Miyagikyo non-age stated discontinued bottling (japan only release) $250
3 x 2014 Yamazaki Limited Edition (the inaugural bottling of the limited edition bottling. contains 20+ year wine and sherry cask juice blended with younger bourbon cask juice) $350

Let me know if you have any questions on these. Thx.

Steve

Steve

Could you please put prices on here please

Done

Updated for sold items.

Hi
We would be interested in some of these bottles, if you could update me on what is still available.
best if if you call or email me
big question is if they are 750 ml or 70 cl?
And then if you would contact me directly please,
william@williamgladstoneimports.com

please do not communicate with me through this system…