LTB: Clos Roche Blanche

Long shot, I know, but I am looking to stock up on 2014 Clos Roche Blanche Sauvignon No. 2. I might also be interested in other Clos Roche Blanche, but am especially looking for this cuvee. PM or e-mail me if you have any.

Bump. Still looking.

Not the answer to you question. Rebelle has 13 and 14 on their list for $60 or $30 during the half off brunch.

Thanks Robert. I still see it on the list in a handful of places, and sometimes order it when I do, but as you guessed I am looking to add more to the cellar. I bought about a case of the 2014, and it isn’t enough. $30 off a restaurant list is a great price though.

Still looking…

As someone who had been looking, I wish you luck. Will PM you if I find any leads…

If you ever make your way back up to the NYC region I’d be happy to open one.

But as I’m sure you understand I’m not parting with any CRB at this point.

Have you tried asking sasha?

Jay, good point - I should ask Sasha (sorry, just saw this). Perhaps I’ll send him an e-mail.

But also, bump. In case anyone else has any for sale.

I have a couple bottles of 13. I like them, but no special attachment. Though probably not worth it to ship anywhere.

I’ve become extremely covetous of my remaining CRB Sauvignons after an extraordinary showing from my penultimate bottle of the 2000 Sauvignon a few weeks ago, though I intend to drink them all with people who will appreciate them as the experience is so much richer when it is shared.