WTB- Your Pungo your not using

I got one for my tasting room and love it. Were now open 7 days a week and ethically we open fresh wine every day until we started using the Pungo. We tested it on all of our wines over months but when we went to order more they were sold out. With one we can only do 1-2 wines with it but we pour 5-6 daily. The next round of Pungos (with some improvements) is still months out and I am in need of 2-3 more.

Willing to pay at or near retail depending on condition and accessories that can be included, $250-300.

you can buy more pins and Pungo as many bottles as you want, no?

I have many pins but its not feasible durring normal tasting room traffic. Takes to much time to switch back and forth especially if there is more than one group or if someone wants to retaste something after the flight. I wish it was faster but its just to clumbsy to trasfer it 20-100 times a day. Not to mention needing to cleal the needle and spout if the previous wine with the new one or going from white to red back to white.

Got one you want to sell?

I have one. Like the Coravin, I bought it, tried it a few times, and while it’s great, it just sits in the box as I find I open a bottle and my wife and I drink the bottle! Not many leftovers here. PM me and I’m a seller.

PM sent thanks peter.

Not sure if you need another, but I don’t really use mine and would be happy to sell.

I will take it, pm sent.

I am still looking for 1-2 more.

Thanks for the help berserkers. Im all set up now with what we needed for the tasting room.