FS/FT: A whole bunch of beer

Hi everyone!

I am relatively new to the world of wine, but have a bevy of beer. It’s pretty expensive to explore both worlds as much as I’d like, so if anyone is getting into craft beer or looking to expand their beers, I have bunches here to trade or sell. The first tab in the spreadsheet is what I have in-cellar (I have a large wine refrigerator at 55F that all these beers are being stored in), the second “INCOMING” tab is stuff that should arrive this month if you are interested in any of that. The red/yellow/green coding on there is pretty accurate (it’ll be harder to shake Cantillon loose than the green indicates).

I am in DC and very open to in-person trades if anyone from the area is interested.

Types of wine I would be interested in trading for generally :
German Riesling
Red Burgundy
Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
Napa Cabs
d’Yquem Sauternes 375ml bottles

My cellar can be found here: The Beer List! - Google Tabellen.

Send me a message if you are interested!

did you have a value in mind for your beers if we were going to buy or trade?

I would also be interested in values.

I can pretty easily come up with one if you’d like. I didn’t price out the entire cellar – I wasn’t even sure if there’d be interest. there’s a wine-searcher like site that catalogs sales of secondary market beer that is at least in the ballpark – http://beerblackbook.com/.

Pm’d no response.

hey guys! I will respond to everyone, hopefully today/tonight. I ended up working all of Sunday night instead of internetting.

some transactions done // more beer added // still interested! :slight_smile: