cellar racking for sale

I’ve replaced my cellar and have the old racking to sell. It was made by Apex and is in western red cedar (no scent). All racking is 73.5" high (approximately), which is 19 bottles, plus dividers. What I call the “burgundy wall” is double deep (i.e., 25 3/8") and so is the back wall, which has already been disassembled and so no picture below. Sections that are single deep are 13.5" deep and so hold german bottles easily. But here are the dimensions - all measurements are approximates although I did try to measure precisely:

Burg wall - 84 3/8" wide (20 rows wide and so entire section holds 760 bottles)
“Front” German wall - 42 5/8" wide - that is 10 rows wide, although there’s a cut out for the whisperkool 4200
“Side” German wall - 35 5/8" wide (8 rows)
Neither of the above measurements include the curved shelving visible in the pictures - but that’s included too
Back wall (double deep) - 29+ " (7 rows)
Bordeaux wall - 97" wide - note that this includes diamond bins visible in the picture plus the table area with glass holder above.

My estimate, including diamond bins, is that this racking holds about 1800 bottles. Of course, you can also stack wine on top so long as you have the clearance.

I am in Washington DC and so local is best because I will want the buyer to come take it down and take it away. I might be able to arrange disassembly. Price is $500. PM if interested.
Back German wall.jpg
Front german wall.jpg
Burg wall.jpg
Bordeaux wall.jpg