Auction to buy my SQN Allocation - Help Linda!

[Todd/Mods: Hope this is OK here, please move if not.]

Here’s the deal: Ever wanted to buy SQN at cost direct from the the winery? I’m willing to auction off that option for the current release to benefit Linda Baehr’s treatment. You would get 6 Syrah (“Piranha Waterdance”) + 3 Grenache (“Shakti”) + Wishlist on the Stickies (3 pack) at release pricing. Reds are $170/btl + shipping, tax, etc.

How it works: I’ll place the order and have it shipped c/o the winner directly to the location of your choosing. I will send you the confirmation email from the winery indicating so.

How to bid: Place your bids in this thread. I will close off bidding at 10pm ET on Sunday. Highest bidder will be contacted by me to place the order and arrange payment for the wine and donation (amount of bid) to Linda’s AssLiver Cancer Fund. Linda's AssLiver Cancer Med Fund, organized by Linda Baehr

Please note that these wines will ship March 2017. If anyone wants references to feel comfortable, I have several.

Ok, any questions, shout 'em out. Happy bidding!

Any chance you’ll be open to letting the winner log in with your credentials and place the order themselves? That way we can pay with CC, and make sure that we don’t pay taxes in states such as FL?

If so, I’ll get the bidding started…

$100

Jorge, I think we could work something like that out. Thanks for opening the bidding.

I’m lost…what was the $100 bid for?

The right to buy a SQN allocation at cost. The bid will be a donation to Linda Baehr’s fund. I make no money, just provide the winner access to the wine. Hope that clarifies.

This is an incredibly generous offer!

I’ll bid $500.

$700

$850???

Alex, thank you for the generous bid. The auction ended at 10pm ET last night so that makes Carrie the winner.

Carrie, I will be in touch via PM to arrange next steps.

Thanks everyone!

Eric you are a mensch.

Alex, PM sent.