Free Eurocave in DC Area - Last Call

Many years ago I drove to NYC and picked up this unit, which was not working at the time. Around the same time I got from a friend of mine a non-working Vintage Keeper cooling unit (Tuscany model?) that was nearly brand new but just up and quit working one day. I took it apart and found the broken solder point, soldered it back together and the unit worked like a champ. I then cut out the back of the Eurocave and mounted the Vintage Keeper unit to it and it all worked perfectly for many years. Slowly, however, the unit quit cooling and I began to downsize my collection, and so it hasn’t been used for a while.

It is in near perfect condition other than the modifications that I made, and if anyone wants to order a new or repair the old cooling unit they can have a nice wine storage unit for very little cost. The Eurocave has 3 roller shelves, and is one of the models with a solid burgundy colored lockable front door.

PM me and if you want pics I’ll be glad to email. Obviously I would prefer to have you pick it up, but if push came to shove I would probably work with you to arrange local delivery. I have the pickup truck to make that happen. Will deliver for the price of a bottle of wine.
DSCN5244.JPG
DSCN5246.JPG
DSCN5247.JPG

Bump now with pictures.

Last call on this before it goes to the dump…