Zalto - Digestif, $53.00
Zalto - Sweet Wine, $453.00
Zalto - Beer, $53.00
Zalto - Water, $53.00
Zalto - Axium Decanter, $100.00
Zalto - Mystique Decanter, $120.00
Zalto - Carafes - No.25/No.75/No.150 - $48,$65,$85 respectively

Gabriel Glas Gold Edition - $45.00 per or. $40.00 each in 6-pack formats
Gabriel StandArt (machine made stem) - $27.00 each (limited quantity)

As always: Pricing includes shipping and handling. FedEx ground is part of the deal. BREAKAGE is on me. Expedited shipping available if you need it and I’ll custom quote it for you.

email me - cfreemott at mac dot com

Buy with confidence.

I second that statement. Just received some Zalto’s from Chris last week and he was great to deal with and always kept me in the loop.

I forgot to send a note to Chris about the glasses, so this is a good opportunity to publicly say we love our new Gabriel Glas stems. I was super skeptical but took the plunge on b-day. I love them and they are the only glasses we use now. Even my wife, who was a bit shocked at the addition of more stems to our collection and especially stems at this price point, has fallen in love with them.

Buy with confidence. Chris is a standup guy.

+1

Thanks folks. I admit, this has been a learning experience and I have many things to fix with my systems. I’ve signed up for ZenDesk to make orders actual tickets I can track and make them ‘open/close’ because tracking orders via email is, well, horrible, I am working with a web designer to get the site up making orders and inventory live and reliable and am working with FedEx to better integrate how this all works.

This side ‘hobby’ has become a real job (and that’s just fine!) - but I need to be better at it and the above accolades are appreciated but I know for a fact I’ve tripped on some things. I try to make it right and follow thru on 100% client satisfaction - so if I haven’t, and you’ve purchased from me (or attempted to…) and feel I’ve dropped the ball - call me out on it. I assure you making mistakes is not my objective.

If u enjoy crappy customer service. U would not want to order with Chris.
If u value accountability, then buy with confidence! :wink:

Btw. Does the 10% code from buying on WB day apply to these pricing??

1 Like

Mark
Thanks. Yes, for those that have the code it does.

[snort.gif] I initially misread this to mean he screws up a lot but he always takes responsibility

It’s not far from factual.

Hi Chris, I just sent you an e-mail. Thanks!

+1 on the GG’s as well.

Buy with confidence from Mr. Freemont!

+lots

Chris handles his functions and I love my new Zalto stems.

I just want to reiterate my experience with Chris in this thread, and bring it to the top. I bought 6 glasses from him, and the decanter. I’m local, so we met in person. He’s terrific, patient, thoughtful and very helpful.

About two weeks before buying these Zaltos, I bought some Riedels. At the time, I loved them and thought they were the best glasses we’ve ever used (and they were). Then I got these. No comparison. These Zaltos KILL the Riedels. The Zaltos are the Golden State Warriors, and the Riedels – against them – are my hapless middling Bulls.

Chris, I need some more glasses. The other day we had company, and I gave everyone Zaltos and got stuck with a Riedel myself, as host. The host was not pleased.

Add me to the list of folks praising Chris!

My glasses arrived in less than a week and in perfect condition!

Thanks, Chris!!!

Ordered some Zaltos from Chris - easy/great transaction!

We use our Zalto Bordeaux stems all the time!

I have both 4 Zalto Burgundy and 4 Zalto Bordeaux. They turn a good experience into a great one.

I got the Gabriel Golds. My wife said" We don’t need any more wine glasses". Until she tried one. All good now.

Stock of stems still strong.

If you’re a former client, email me for a special offer to finish out your collection!