Introduction and offer from Wine Larder

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Joey, and I recently created my company Wine Larder. While working full time as a sommelier in an NYC restaurant (which will remain unnamed!) I decided to create Wine Larder to do consulting, as well as sourcing and brokering.

I apologize for coming into this forum all wrong, and I plan to become an active, contributing member of this community, as well to prove my legitimacy.

Wine Larder is listed on Wine-Searcher, and you can find full list of service and wine offerings on our website Http://www.WineLarderNYC.com

Check us out, feel free to contact me Joey@winelardernyc.com and if anyone on this forum is interested in any of the wines we currently have to offer just let me know you are from WineBerserkers for 10% off all wines.

I Look forward to being a member of the WineBerserkers community!

Welcome to the WB community!

So is your business venture also interested in buying fine wine and if so, at what kind of percentage discount are you generally looking to buy at and does it vary?

FWIW, I’ve ordered from Joey; only once, but I found him very easy to work with–a good guy, with a solid well-priced product (at least in this case).