Photo Auction for Falltacular/Laura's House

Frank Murray is soliciting auction items for Laura’s House for next month’s Falltacular. I had the idea to auction one of my photos, and in emailing with Frank it seemed like offering it here might have better results (a wider audience) than just the people who attend the Falltacular event. So let’s try this experiment…

Below is one of my recent photos that I turned into the form of a watercolor via Photoshop. It’s a photo of a flowering cactus/succulent with bees. For the person who bids the most $$ in the form of a check to Laura’s House, I will have the photo printed as an 8" by 10" (approx.), and it will be mounted and matted as well, and then shipped to the highest bidder. Just to get the ball rolling, let’s start the bidding at only $50. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance for any bids. Bids will be accepted through Falltacular, meaning the end of Sat. Feb. 20, 2016.

Bruce
Flower #1c  WC 1-17-16.jpg

Bruce, thanks for doing this. I appreciate you putting something of yourself into the auction and supporting the charity!