Vinotemp Premium Redwood Wine Cellar - 1500+ Capacity - NJ - NEW PRICE

LAST CHANCE PRICE - $4,500!!!

Hi everyone,

Long story short, I bought this cellar locally with the intention of building a wine room. I had the intention of cutting the racks down to clear my 7’ basement ceiling (racks were designed for an 8’ ceiling), but don’t have the heart to modify these beautiful racks. I have decided to list them for sale and source the proper sized racks at a later date. It really pains me to get rid of them, but I would rather see them off to a good home rather than cut them down.

I have attached the PDF summary sheet from Vinotemp that includes all of the specifications for this cellar. Please note the cellar is not 100% complete with all of the racks from the summary sheet. Some of the racks were not included when I purchased. I will point out which are missing down below, but they are mostly the diamond bins that can be easily made.
Vinotemp Drawings.pdf (345 KB)
Overall Specifications:

Design: U-Shaped Cellar
Construction: Premium Redwood
Racking Height: 94 5/8"
Racking Depth: 13 1/16" (Full Bottle Depth)
Capacity: 1,500 + Bottles
Original Room Design Dimensions: 196" x 148 1/4" (Aprox 16’ x 12’)

Included in the Sale:

Rack A & G - Quarter Round Curved Shelves (5 Shelves Each)

Rack B - Missing both lower side racks

• 26 Display Bottles
    Display Section
    Diamond Bin - Approx 98 Bottles
    344 Cubicles
    Total: 442 Bottles

Rack C & E - Curved Corner Units

• 8 Bottle Displays
    168 Cubicles
    Total: 176 Bottles

Rack D - Missing Center Diamond Bin

• 14 Display Bottles
    12 Mangnum Bottles on Shelf
    294 Cubicles
    Total: 320 Bottles

Rack F - Missing Both Center Diamond Bins

• 34 Display Bottles
    72 Bottles on Shelf
    484 Cubicles
    Total: 590 Bottles

Extra Base / Top Molding
Extra Redwood Materials

Center Islands on the drawing are not included

According to the drawing sheet, the missing racks account for approximately 494 less bottles of the original estimate of 2,022 bottles. The amount of actual space will depend on how much wine is stored in the diamond bins and the shelving units. The original price of these racks new was $19,000.

Price Asking $4,500 for all. Last chance!!

The racks at located in Northern, NJ. I am available to show them weekday evenings and on the weekends. Buyer will have to arrange transportation of the racks. Large truck / trailer is recommended as the racks are large and there are a lot. WILL NOT SELL RACKS SEPARATE!

Please send me a private message or email me at joeycuccaro@gmail.com if interested in the racks. If you know someone that may be interested, please, share this classified ad with them.

Here are some pictures of the racks

Wish I was 2500 miles closer. Price very reasonable.

Thanks, Randy! Hoping it goes to a good home.

bump

Lots of interest, but still for sale!

bump

Not quite sold yet!

to the top

Still for sale!

Someone needs to spoil themselves for Christmas and build a cellar with these beautiful racks!

Bunch of interest, but still for sale!

Week of Christmas bump!

bump

Can’t believe you haven’t sold it yet. Gonna send a link to my friends in Jersey and New York as well as a couple customers who need that much storage.

If worse comes to worse, do you still have the shipping boxes and are you willing to disassemble the the units and pack them for shipping?

Have admit I’d make the adjoining bedrooms on the main floor into the wine cellar and move into the basement before I’d sell them.

Hi Randy,

I am a little surprised they have not sold yet as well. Perhaps many people are focusing on the holidays are the moment.

If you are serious about the racks, send me an email at joeycuccaro@ gmail dot com and we can discuss shipping.

Will do. Gonna contact a few people I know in Jersey and NY and see if I can generate more interest to keep it simple for you.

Thanks Randy!

Responded to emails

to the top!