FS: Arturo Fuente Cigars

Will be going down to D.R. in a few weeks and have some of these on hand to sell.

7 x Rothschild - $6/each (SOLD)

8 x Cuban Corona - $6/each

2 x Chateau Fuente - $6/each

7 x Añejo Reserva #77 - $12/each

3 x Seleccion Privada #1 - $7/each

4 x Petit Corona - $5/each

10 x Opus X Robusto - $25/each (SOLD)

7 x Magnum R56 - $8/each

Happy to mix and match. Preference given to larger purchases. I would pack in ziploc bags and then shipping peanuts in a box. Buyer pays shipping and assumes shipping risks.

I would buy all of the Opus X. If you have more of other sizes would also be interested.

Update and bump

What about Cubans?

Only Fuente cigars at the moment Chae. Sorry.

Bump.

Flying out tonight and will only come back with what people are interested in.

Thanks.

Don Carlos?

Hemingway Masterpiece?

What you see is what’s available hermano. Want any?

If you get some more Opus X, I’d be interested.

I will refrain for now, thanks.

No Prob.

ER, I’ll see what I find.

Jorge,

Is the embargo on Cudan cigars still in effect?

Unless something has changed since April 2015, the embargo on Cuban products was only lifted for travelers returning directly from Cuba. Bringing Cuban cigars back from a trip to Mexico, DR, etc. is technically still forbidden.

If you are coming back from Cuba, the limit is $100 per person.

Regardless of Cuban embargo laws, Arturo Fuente cigars are 100% Dominican so don’t really understand the point of the question.

The point is very simple. You were asked if you could bring back some Cuban Cigars.

Glenn,

Ahem, cough, cough. Let me know if you need any Don Carlos or Hemingway cigars. You still get the friends and family discount. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Again, since I wasn’t offering to bring back Cubans at any point, why would I know what the status of the embargo on Cubans is?

Why don’t you ask the person who asked for Cubans instead of me?

Bless you. I still love that terrific VSG Belicosa y’all always have! Mel hates when I smoke 'em, got to sneak around.

Jorge- did you bring back the Anejo’s ? If so I’ll take them.

PM me

thanks

7 x Magnum R56 - $8/each

JH,

How have these been stored? I meeting some friends in a couple of weeks, and could use 5 of these.