Cellar Consolidation Sale (Mixed lot 100+ btls)

I have to move my DC cellar to NY, and it’s a good time to trim about 100 bottles (storage in NY is no joke!). Everything is listed below WS, and in a range I generally believe to be competitive/fair. All bottles are release/retail, as I’m not selling anything old here. All bottles are located in DC and I would be shipping from there (ideally in Sep/Oct when things cool). I may have comparable bottles in NY, so if that’s an issue, I could potentially make things happen.

Serious preference to parcel sales for ease of transaction, so:

• 3% off 3 bottles
  • 6% off 6 bottles
  • 12% off 12 bottle lots

Spreadsheet attached via this dropbox link: Dropbox - Cellar Sale - FA 08.23.15.xlsx - Simplify your life

I’ll update the spreadsheet with sales on a frequent basis. All unsold is likely going to auction.

Cheers!
[cheers.gif]

Couple offers pending. Will remove them from the spreadsheet and update once those are final/sorted.

Forgot to mention that buyer pays shipping/incurs shipping risk (etc).

F

Can we negotiate on 2005 Mathilde price? [wow.gif]

Lot of replies. I’ll be going through them today and responding to everyone, after which I’ll update the spread.

F

Yes Kris; not sure how to price that one! I saw some absurd prices because of the “rarity”, but was admittedly struggling on that…

Lot of traction, albeit people cherry picking neener

About a third of the lot is pending sale (will move off the spreadsheet once payment has been received).

I’ve updated the link in the OP with a contemporaneous spreadsheet. Bordeaux lovers - show some love newhere

Faryan

Faryan,

I replied to your PM over an hour ago but it is still sitting in my Outbox. I admit I don’t know how WB handles mail but I needed one piece of information before I make out the check.

Faryan,

For some reason, my reply that I tried to send yesterday is still in my Outbox. I don’t know if the mail server is acting up. I just sent another one a few minutes ago.

But given the uncertainty of email reaching you, I dropped the check at the post office this morning.

Michael - I have your lot locked up; no worries. Was unresponsive today as things were a tiny bit hectic in markets today [swoon.gif]

Santé

Good to hear Faryan. Those emails are still sitting in my Outbox. Maybe the mail doesn’t work like Outlook where it goes from Outbox to Sent so I am confused. I am receiving PMs though. Weird.

Are you saying that you received the emails I sent yesterday and today?