NBA Finals Game 5 tickets - bucket list center court

Just for kicks & giggles, I’m offering up my NBA Finals Game 5 tix in case anyone wants a truly bucket list experience. Price is $30K for the pair. Same details below as from my listings in CC for Games 1 & 2:

These are my personal season tix, and easily 2 of the best seats in Oracle Arena. Section 14, Row A1, seats 13 & 14 are literally 2 seats from the center court line, and are in the first row of the section (only the 2 courtside rows separate you from the court). These are just to the right of the ABC/ESPN/TNT broadcast desk, so you get up close and personal national TV exposure when the camera is on the broadcasting crew. VIP valet parking is included. Price is $30,000.00 for the pair of tix and parking pass. I personally have the physical tix and parking pass in my possession, and can readily meet at a bank for inspection and transaction.

Below was my view of the action in Game 6 of the 2014 first round playoff series between GSW and LAC.
Dubs-Clips.jpg
[cheers.gif]

I heard PC is selling these on pre-arrival for less.

this is all kinds of awesome.

Yes, this is true…Only problem is they will deliver Sunday’s tickets in 2027. On the flip side, PC’s valet parking pass does allow you to occupy a disabled parking spot.

Does his parking pass allow me to park my G5 on site?

G5? That is so 2010! You need to get that Creflo Dollar money and pop for the G6.

But then you’d be a douchebag. Goes with the territory I guess.