SOLD - 94 assorted bottles of wine - Pasadena, CA

Wines are sold!

(Note: wines are located in Pasadena, pickup from the storage locker only)

I’ve decided to thin out my collection and am selling 94 assorted bottles. Why 94? That is how many are in my storage locker so I am selling the whole thing in bulk, all or none.

Among the wineries are: Arnot Roberts, Byron Kosuge, Bedrock, Big Table Farm, Drew Family, Evesham, Haden Fig, La Clarine Farm, Liquid Farm, Longplay, Mount Eden Vineyards, Patricia Green, Peay, Proper, Sandhi, Sandler, Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard, Stony Hill, Waits-Mast, Waxwing and some Beaujolais. The Beaujolais were purchased from Kermit Lynch; all others were purchased directly from the wineries, and everything was purchased within the last 9 months or so, all as current releases. They were put into the wine locker the same or next day after arrival and have been under temperature controlled (about 56 degrees) conditions in Pasadena, CA since then.

Please PM me for a PDF file of the list of the wines. As I said, it is all or none and the price is $2,350 for the entire lot which represents a pretty good discount off the original prices. Also, there are 3 months remaining on the current contract for the wine locker in Pasadena, which you are welcome to take over and use to store the wines during that time as part of the deal. You can put your own lock on it and I’ll give you the access code for the gate and storage area. Local pickup at the wine locker only, no shipping or deliveries.

I know that’s pretty restrictive plus it’s a sale of the whole lot so I’m not sure what sort of response this will generate but if it doesn’t sell I’ll just keep everything. I’d rather downsize but it’s too much hassle selling things piecemeal. If you’re interested, please send me a PM with your e-mail address and I’ll send you the list so you can see what you think. Thanks!

I think you store where I store! We should crack a bottle

94 bottles of wine in the locker, 94 bottles of wine. Take one out, pass it about, 93 bottles of wine in the locker.

Are you at the Wine Grotto? Yeah, one of these days we should crack a bottle - hopefully figuratively rather than literally. [cheers.gif]

Except he is closing out his wine locker account. champagne.gif

Bump - price is negotiable if you want to make a reasonable offer but I do want to sell them as one complete lot, local pickup only. Please PM for a PDF list. Thanks!

You guys at the Grotto? I just got a locker at Pasadena Wine Storage on Raymond for overflow.

Yup, at the Wine Grotto. As I recall back when I was looking for lockers I sent an e-mail to Pasadena Wine Storage and never got a response. Anyway, the wines are just around the corner from you. By the way, I sent you a PM - please check your inbox. Thanks!

Bump and reduce price to $2,350 ($25 per bottle). If it sells it sells if not then I’ll have some nice bottles to drink. [cheers.gif]

I thought this was an offline report. newhere

It was one wild lunch. champagne.gif