Auction: 2005 "The Napa Valley Reserve" - Magnum (Ended)

So my other thread is getting little traction and I like the action so I am pulling the NVR Mag and putting it up for auction.

For those of you unfamiliar with The Napa Valley Reserve, it is the private club founded by Bill Harlan comprised of around 500 members. Initial dues are steep (over $150,000), which allow members access to annual allocations of The Napa Valley Reserve wines, as well as private hosted winery events and input into the winemaking process. Definitely a cool bottle and having tasted some of these, they are indeed quite good.

As few of these come up on the secondary market, is it a bit hard to value (especially in large format), but I will leave it to my fellow Berserkers to come up with market value.

Here are the rules:

1. The auction closes at 7:00pm PST / 10:00pm EST on Friday, June 12th, 2015.

2. All bids must be made by posting in this thread, so that others can see what the high bid is at any time. I will not accept bids by PM, e-mail, or any other format.

3. The minimum bid is $5. There is no other reserve price. Bids must be made in increments of at least $5 (e.g. if the current high bid is $120 and you want to bid higher, you must bid at least $125. You can also choose to bid more, say $140, or any other $5 increment over $125).

4. Serious bids only, please. If you win the auction and then do not follow through with the purchase, I reserve the right to post negative feedback about you just as one would for any other problematic buyer on Commerce Corner.

5. Winner is responsible for shipping cost and assumes shipping risk. I am happy to meet locally for handoff in the greater Los Angeles area.

6. Check, wire or Paypal are acceptable forms of payment. Buyer pays any Paypal fees.

Happy Bidding!

If you can hold until late November , I’ll bid $250

Not a problem. Let the bidding begin…

hey buddy, i think bid is currently at $250. btw, this is AMAZING juice. the three bottles i have had have been far more enjoyable than any harlan estate.

$250 it is .

Hey Ned! How about you and I share it!!!

I’ll fly to Miami!

Anytime ! If not this , Aubert , followed by Kapcsandy !

OK Eric, I’ll play. $300

Welcome to the game Cody!

Just about 24 hours remaining

I’ll throw my hat in the ring [berserker.gif]

$320

$325

$350

T-Minus 2 Hours.

$375

Congrats Cody. Great bottle for a great price. You did well. Please PM me to finalize the transaction.