FS: heady topper

4 packs available, $60 per plus shipping.

PM sent

Trusted seller.

Just for clarification, 4 4 packs for $60 or one four pack for $60

[smileyvault-ban.gif]

I was confused as to which one, but assumed the price was for one 4 pack?

Reads to me like:

1-4 pack is for sale for $60
but there are multiple 4 packs available for sale.
exactly how many 4-packs are available is not stated.

Sorry for not being clear. One 4 pack of 1pint cans is $60 plus shipping. I have commitments on 3 and likely one more shortly. If anyone else is interested, please PM me and I will do my best.

Going forward if there is considerable interest I can make heady runs once a month.

Enrique’s posts can sometimes be a little confusing, seeing as he’s ESL and all. But he’s a trusted seller and you should have no issues getting product shipped to you timely.

And BTW, the ESL comment is a joke. Eric ain’t no Enrique… [basic-smile.gif]

Yo soy fiesta!

I have 6 more 4 packs available.

4 left.

When were these canned? Also, when will you be going back again? thanks.

There are no canning dates on heady topper. One half of my purchase was delivered to the retail location Wednesday and purchased Thursday am. The second half was delivered Thursday at 9am and purchased at 10am.

To your second question, there is no guarantee I will go back. Depends on interest. Most likely, if demand warrants it, early July.

Mel Hill, never saw the TPFIC acronym before. So yes, some are indeed quite old. :wink:

Sold out. Thanks

contact me for the next batch

Eric B , smooth transaction. Great seller.

Terrible product though. Anybody wants 3 of these, shoot me PM. Want at least a turkey sandwich in exchange.

Thx

you should add the mongolian tughrik ₮ and indian rupee ₹ symbols to your sig for full effect.

cleaned the thread up. Thanks