FS: Eurocave Comfort V266 - Los Angeles

Listing this for a good friend who acquired this a little over a year ago. Brand new, glass door all shelves included and in perfect working order (we plugged it in last weekend and left on for a few days and it held temp fine at 55). Date of manufacture is 4/2013. Only issue is it has 2 gouges in the right side from shipping, each about 3 inches long and a little less than an inch wide. The only thing that was damaged wast the plastic and the lining just inside of it, the interior casing is perfectly fine. He’s called Eurocave and the advised him to patch up with some epoxy and some paint as this is apparently pretty common to happen, repairs are under way now and will be completed before sale.

I’d take it myself if I didn’t already have a similar unit and my wife would probably kill me if I did…

Anyways, it retails for $3k at Wine Enthusiast right now with another $425 for shipping with another $250+ of tax. He’s asking $1,800 and will deliver to anywhere in LA for $50 or coordinate pickup. That’s basically 50% off a brand new Eurcave with a couple cosmetic blemishes. Perfect for a garage or office unit.

Specs:

http://www.wineenthusiast.com/eurocave-comfort-266-wine-cellar.asp

Please PM me with any questions, I’m working on getting a full set of pictures that I will email to interested parties. Thanks, Tyler

HI Tyler,

I have a friend that might be interested. Let me give him a call.

I gotta get me an office unit

I wanted to purchase a similar size system, and capacity, I have shipping ability through my company, but not packing.
Folks on this site seem to generally all recommend Euro Cave…
Does you friend still have the packing material to protect in shipping?
I can get the item shipped to hawaii, that’s not a problem I think
thanks

Sorry, original shipping crate not included. Wouldn’t even know where to begin with shipping something like this due to the size, let alone protecting the Glass.

Bump, finally got pictures from my friend and have replied to the six of you that have PMd me. He’s trying to move it this weekend so if anyone else is interested and would like the pictures, please PM me and I’ll email them to you. Thanks.