WTB: Russian River Beer

Would anyone out in NorCal who is planning to stop by the RR brewpub in the near future be willing to ship me some Pliny, Consecration and Supplication? I’d happily be willing to help procure something you wanted in NYC and ship it to you (maybe a Katz’s pastrami sandwich???)

I drive within 5 minutes of it everyday…how do I ship it though? Have shipped plenty of wine and spirits but not beer

pack it as you would wine/spirits, but you’ll need bubble wrap/paper to wrap it up since the bottles are small and will bounce everywhere

You can also get consecration and supplication in PA but alas NO Elder in bottles… Shipping would be much cheaper and easier for you to procure.

Can’t wait to see how the pastrami sandwich Taste after multiple day trip from coast to coast. Might be the one thing that expires quicker than pliney

Geoff hasn’t inquired about the pastrami sandwich yet, but has been kind enough to agree to help me with my own shipping predicament!

I’ll admit I had to go google who/what Katz is…now that I know though it’s looking pretty appetizing! A bit worried as to how it will travel though

As another point of reference you can buy Supplication and Damnation in PA as they distribute through Westy’s I think in Philly area. Save you on shipping and you can get it whenever you want.

Probably cheaper and easier to get from the brewery itself. Even in California it isn’t easy to find supplication or consecration bottles lying around.

You want some cured fish from Russ & Daughters rather than Katz pastrami!!

:slight_smile:
IMG_20150414_152044.jpg

I’m getting thirsty just looking at it! Thank you again!!!

the beers are great, but literally fall apart in a week. it’s crazy. so drink asap.

The hoppy stuff yes drink up but their sours like Consecration and Supplication will age beautifully.

woah i thought it was you asking for the beers

doesn’t hurt that they are selling nearly month old PTE out of the brewery right now. What a shit show.

Had a 2013 supplication on tap in Feb. omgsogood. I drank 40+oz of that. Talk about a bad bad rest of the day

sometimes I see his posts and am like “man, I don’t remember writing that!”

If they would just ship that PTE East could help them get rid of back stock… But I am guessing has more to do with new brewery equipment they put in and trying to get back up to speed. I hope that is the case and all this PTE talk has me thirsting for one again been to long.

I am always happy to get shipments of PTE if anyone ever wants Surly!

Oh wow am I jealous. Would do almost anything for some RRb sours and Pl right now