FS: Burgundy- All Wine In Stock. Now Roumier

As wine is coming in I’ll be listing my excess for sale. These are in now. Obviously held in my offsite temp controlled storage.

2012 6 btls. Meo Camuzet NSG. Murgers $150 per (Jayer’s old vines)
2012 4 btls. Meo Camuzet NSG. Boudots $150 per
1 btls. 2011 Maison Ilan Chambolle Musigny Feusselottes 1 er cru $75
1 btls. 2011 Maison Ilan Gevrey Chambertin Corbeaux 1er cru $75
6 btls. 2001 Bachelet Charmes. $350 each SOLD OUT
4 btls. 2000 Domaine Leflaive Puligny Pucelles $175 each SOLD OUT
12 btls. 2012 Roumier Chambolle Musigny $150 each SOLD OUT
12 btls. 2012 Roumier Morey St. Denis Bussiere $150 each 2 SOLD

Please email me at nickgangas@yahoo.com

bump

Addition

those bache’s went quick O_O

Yep.

Here’s something up your alley Fu !

Roumier

I can’t vouch for Nick. He sells great wine at great prices. He is killing me. Please buy these so I won’t.

We had some of the Roumier today. it was pretty damn tasty.

You guys are too kind.

+1. Someone please take those Leflaives before my will weakens.

think of all the roulot you’re gonna buy!!

Tried the 12 Luchets yesterday. Delicious.

When I first started getting into wine I asked my Preffered retailer if I should age a mag of Silverado reserve. He said it would probably be fine but what’s the point. That’s what I thought about when we tried the Roulot.

I will cave and take all the pucs for $600! [wink.gif]

Nick opened a 2012 Roumier Chambolle on Friday afternoon to see what they’re up to. Here’s my note:

“The best two words to use to describe this wine are; purity, & youth. Lots of pure red fruits throughout; pomegranate, cherries, and cranberry. The fruit profile was cool and, at this point, pretty tightly wound. I tracked this wine over the next 24 hours and with air the tannins seemed to grow and become more prominent - but the good news is that, with time, I think the tannins and fruit will really come together into something special.”

Looks like I puc-ed all over myself!! Thanks Gangas!

I just had the 2000 Laflaive Pucelles Friday…somebody’s going to be happy…was thinking about adding to the cache…

Nick, why do you even advertise in CC? You should just email the Californians.

FIFY [wow.gif]

Don’t be jealous Chae. Next time I sell some Barolo you’ll be the first to know.