Seeking to purchase - 6/bt packs, 2010 2nd Flight S.E.

We are filling an order and have come up short at least one 6/btl pack of 2010 Screaming Eagle, 2nd flight.

We have based our price on the cost of the other 6/bt packs that other members of this site have offered to us - which is $350 for the 6/bt pack.

With this client often if we have additional stock they frequently will purchase. So if you have more than one 6/bt pack please offer those to us. This is not an item we stock.

If we go forward with a purchase - my staff would send a payment check and then when you are comfortable they would issue a Fedex label to ship on.

Probably would go smoothest if you send your offers to my staff : info@williamgladstoneimports.com

BTW, some people have commented and it may be helpful if I shared the fact - we are not a retail business.
Selling to ‘Private clients’ makes up less than 1/10th of 1% of our annual activity.

So we are not set up to accommodate retail transactions.

I saw some on ebay if you want to check that out btw

Thank you for the suggestion, I will look into it. However I am unfamiliar with purchasing wine through that site.
A very strong reason our international clients purchase from us is “Trust”. They know and expect the care we place in provenance.
It scares me to go outside to strangers. We have a responsibility to our clients.

I had thought that purchases within this community we would be dealing with people we can trust and so far that appears to be the case. Ebay we would open ourselves to complete strangers. Now that I think about it, that is not worth the risk. This is one more six bt pack of a much larger order and I would rather just be short the six pack then go that far out of our comfort zone.

However, I do really appreciate your helpful thought, that is kind of you , thank you, wg

No problem just got a cayuse and Bryant on eBay and they seem to be in excellent condition up to you to risk it or not

Thanks Greg
That is very thoughtful of you to look out for us.
I prefer to err on the side of caution.
For the moment opening myself to Wine Berserker members is a big step.
However, I’ve the sense inspite of whatever mental or emotional jousting goes on with members,
there is a common thread (maybe naivete on my part)
That the members on this site have come here because they are passionate about wine, respect wine and are known to each other.

There is a safety in purchasing from W.B. members.
I think part of the difficulty is one of the members on W.B. gave us an offer of 2 or 3 cases at $350.oo plus shipping and we then offered to our client with I think $60.oo added on. Quite a number of members have cases to sell but they are not satisfied with that price. We are really fine with what we have for this order, 60/btls of S.E., a bunch of S.E. Sauvignon Blanc and now some 2nd wine, I can’t even think of the name. oh yea, 2nd flight.

Ebay opens me to the world of strangers. Our clients expect care and provenance in the wines we supply.
I just am not comfortable to go to Ebay, I really appreciate your suggestion.
And its not worth the risk, time, effort of $60.oo gross profit of finding another case.

Thank you though.
My client will be satisfied with what we’ve found for him.
Best
Wg

thank you everyone for help
we’ve filled the order, thanks to W.B. members,
Wg

Update, so that my new post is not confusing because the new post may appear to contradict this post.
As of 3/20 - Friday evening, we received a new order for more S.E. 2nd Flight, vintages 2006 - current,
loose bottles and six/bt packs.

Of course we are always purchasing S.E. in all vintages if the price allows us to add 15% and offer to our clients.
Thank you