Seeking to purchase Screaming Eagle and Bond 2012

Dear Fellow readers,
We are seeking to purchase 2012 Screaming Eagle, we will pay $1,900./bt X 3, or X 6,
if you have Magnums lets talk.
We are also interested in purchasing the Bond 5/bt pack, 2012 which has not been released,
Thank you
Please write to me directly
William@Williamgladstoneimports.com

Email sent to William@Williamgladstoneimports.com [bow.gif]

I have mags of 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 for sale as a single lot. Willing to discuss seriously to somebody that has cash in hand.

We are a commercial establishment buying fine wines since the 1980s so I believe we would qualify for your requirement of “cash in hand”.
I do not know which item you have, Magnums of what?
Best if you write to me directly and list item, vintage and quantity and if you know the price you are seeking please do so.
I can save you time, Bond we are seeking the 2012 Five bottle assortment, S.E. we purchase all vintages.
Please write directly to, info@williamgladstoneimports.com
thank you
W Gladstone

Screaming Eagle Mags.

Make an offer.

I have no idea what items you are offering as I stated in the email above.
I have been now informed it is not polite and part of this social site to list prices on the site. I do not know you, or the condition and history of these bottles and certainly do not do business in this manner.
Thank you for your interest.
Wg

It’s not polite to list prices on this site? Guess I’m on the naughty list…

Just like when you are selling, you list prices you want to receive, a WTB would need to list prices for what you want to pay, I suppose.

William’s not familiar with the various eccentricities of this forum, or general forum etiquette/conversation, so please give him a break - he’s trying. I’ve been trying to walk him through a bit.

Todd
I’m confused, I thought you sent me an email this morning and asked or told me not to list specific prices.
obviously I am not understanding.
Please can you explain,
Wg

What?

Screaming Eagle mags from the vintages I listed above. Bought on release and cellared at 55 deg F. Do you have a meet and greet with everyone you do business with? You give me $30k for them, and I will personally hand deliver them to you.

Dear Mr. Landreth
I am rather uncomfortable and unaccustomed to doing business through a web site,
I would request that you write to my business the particulars of your offer.
And we will respond to you. Are all the bottles in what we describe as ‘Asia Perfect’ condition?

So many of our sales are to parts of the world that (as anal as it may sound to you), a well or perfectly cared for bottle with label imperfections require notification and discounts to our clients. A slight nick in a capsule reduces the sell price by $100 - $150 in HK and $250 in Japan.

For that reasons and others email chat on a forum is not a comfortable place for doing business for us.
We have the world wide client base we do because of trust we’ve developed over a long period of time of being careful, I hope you can work with that.
Thanks
Please write to
Info@williamgladstoneimports.com

[popcorn.gif]

I have Uruguay perfect bottles- any interest?

Soooooo…

You are uncomfortable doing business on a website, yet all of your posts here are for ultra-rare wines that will be flipped for a profit overseas. Are you afraid that your clients might see what you paid for them here?

Exactly - that’s why I stated, right above your post, that prices are good in such a post as this, as those who are selling need to list prices, those who are looking to buy can ALSO list prices they are willing to pay.

Perhaps Mr. Landreth needs to pen his correspondence on parchment and have it to couriered to Sir Gladstone via Pony Express.

Hey

No British Gladstone jokes !!!

Us Welshies will get upset you and curse you

Although it is hard to take someone called Willam Gladstone that seriously, especially when you look at the Latour he is selling on his website

I bet they have PRISTINE labels and capsules…

Bill, I believe Sir Gladstone is talking about Screaming Eagle, not Screaming Cakebread.