Wine Berserkers Only- New Wine Library format

Hello all,

So we are starting something new this year, and it’s for any and all Wine Berserkers.

It will be exclusive offers to Wine Berserkers, with it’s own separate email list. To sign up, you simply need to on Wine Berserkers, then click this link to our site- https://winelibrary.com/ and then add your email to the pop up! We will be sending various different kinds of offers. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at idorin@winelibrary.com.

I didn’t get a pop up Ian.

I got a pop up that led to a link to the home page, that led to a case, that led to a credit card, that led to a future shipping date.

Ian - mission accomplished - at least for one board member.

Worked for me, too - perhaps a popup blocker disables it, Nick?

looks like I’m a berserker … :slight_smile:

Ian - not that I don’t get enough emails from you but add me if you can. I did not get the pop up box.

No pop up either, but is it the same as if you hit the sign up link?

But this is a Wine Berserkers ONLY email…always free shipping!

[berserker.gif]

Exclusive offers…As in special pricing…like will you be charging Berserkers extra? [wow.gif]

got the pop-up and entered my email - but I already get emails from WL - and buy too :slight_smile:

Assume I won’t be getting duplicate emails?

Didn’t get the pop up.

Hey guys,
2 things-

I don’t think the pop up is working if you are doing it from an iPad or a smart phone. I’m having IT look in to this, but things could be a bit slow out here today :wink:

This will be private, exclusive offers to Berserkers who sign up for the list. We are also looking for general feedback about offers (categorically speaking), so if you have ideas, feel free to hit reply when the offers go out!

I did not get the pop-up either. Do you have a link?

I’ve tried two browsers (IE and Firefox) on my laptop, and have turned off the pop-up blocker on both, with no luck.

Any updates on changes would be appreciated.

It worked on my desktop. Looking forward to WB exclusive deals!

Worked for me as well (from laptop).

I had no issues logging in/subscribing. There were no issue taking my money this morning, either. Thanks? [wink.gif]

I got the pop up using IE.

If you are still having issues, email me directly.We can add you manually.

I know they are working on the IT issues with the pop up.

I didn’t see it on the site but I am guessing you don’t ship to Texas.