2010/2011 Elio Altare Barolo, 2010 Sottimano Barbaresco offering

Greetings Berserkers.
With all of this hubbub about vintage of the century, I thought that I would let it be known that the Elio Altare 2010 Barolos, Langhe wines (aka la Villa, Larigi, and Langhe Arborina) , and the '11 (even better to my taste…) Langhe wines arrive to port next week. I’ve quietly had them offered for some time, but there seems to be a sudden “new to the party” surge in interest.
I still have a few cases of their flagship 2010 Barolo Arborina available at $79 per in 750 and $179 in Magnum, the same price the wine has been for the past 5 vintages, so no complaining about vintage over-inflation.
The Langhe wines are $69-79.
For Andrea Sottimano, the 2010 Barbaresco wines have been in stock for some time, still some small quantities left of all four of his single parcel wines, $49-59. The late released 2010 Curra is here now. It is an amazing bottle…Mags of Pajore, Cotta, and Curra '10 available.!
The Sottimano '11s are also here, with the exception of the '11 Curra to be released next year.
If you want scores and shtuff, read Galloni/Tanzer. Lots of superlatives and big digits. All that shtuff aside, these are both knockout vintages for Altare/Sottimano, so dive in…
If you have any questions/interests, feel free to PM.
SALUTE
rp
champagne.gif