Looking To Buy Well Priced Bords, Sub $100 All Vintages

Anyone want to off load some Bords?

PM if interested to sell

Steven

I have some 2003 Bordeaux- all bought on release and all stored perfectly, that are not really my style. If you give me a week or so, I’ll send you a PM with a case or so of wines, at good prices.

I need some well-priced broads too. Hit me up.

I like '03’s

Thank you!

Here you go Brent. Entry cost should be easy, afterward maybe not so much neener

I suppose it was inevitable. I have never broken a bottle of wine in my cellar before, at least not that I can recall. While I was rooting around for wines to put together here (I had some unexpected time this evening), I broke one of my 2003 Branaire Ducru. I will say the cellar smelled pretty nice, enough to make me question selling one of my now two remaining bottles. newhere

Sorry Bob! That stinks, I mean smells great, I mean…tragedy

Bob

I would be interested in a case or two as well please

Alan

OK- I have a list here. Everything was bought on futures, except the Giscours which was bought right after release, and my wild card (the 01 Pavie) was bought on Winebid, I am guessing around 2005 or so. Everything has been in my cellar (60 summer, 45 winter). I have had a few messages about this, but you get the first crack, Steven. My selection is varied because I only buy 3 bottles of any individual wine. I think everything is price really low compared to retail, and better than auction when you factor in premiums. You’d have to pay for shipping. Plus, I have no shippers. So you’ll have to wait until November or so until I get wine shipments. Two of the wines are above your $100 threshold- both Pavies- and if you don’t want them, I’ll give you a price without them and sell them to someone who has PM’s me.

Duhart Milon x2
Pavie Macquin x2
Sanctus
Smith Haut Lafitte
Branaire Ducru
Pontet Canet x2
Pavie
Pavie 2001

total all in is $1100 plus shipping for all 12 bottles.

Bump, looking again