Flannery Boneless Ribeye CA Reserve 30% off

http://www.flannerybeef.com/butcher/prime-beef/california-reserve/california-reserve-beef-ribeye-steak.html

Take an extra 10% off for orders over $300. Perfect timing as I just finished my last NY strip last weekend from the previous sale. 20oz seems to be the sweet spot but pricing is pretty close to universal.

Took 6 ribeye steaks, some filet tails and a couple of midwestern skirt steaks.

Damn you Bryan!

The absolute personification of flavor.

[wow.gif]

Well this is an interesting turn of events. [scratch.gif]

What do you do with the filet tails?

I hate being part of a cult.

Just sent in my order. Thanks for the heads up!

thanks Tyler., appreciate the heads up. good start to summer grilling season

Boom…Thanks 8 ,24 ouncers on the way

Thanks guys.
I just loaded up the freezer with 4 20oz ribeyes and some 10 oz filets. These go in with my strips.
Great deal as always when he does these specials.

I am tempted, I’ve never had Flannery beef. I was ordering from Majinola because they’re closer to me and I was extremely happy with their beef. But they just retired, so I’m looking for a new source.

Since a ribeye is a fixed size on the cow, the different weights for sale are simply different thicknesses of the ribeye. Is that correct? I prefer a smaller steak, but I’m thinking that if I ordered the 10oz ones they’ll probably be very thin. Thanks.

I’m also disappointed that Majinola is no longer in the retail end - I loved their meat and customer service. I ordered from both them and Bryan Flannery. Last night, I ordered the 24 oz. ribeyes - we like thick cuts and we will share a steak. You can always call Bryan to get the answers you want - he loves to chat.

Just in time for my golf trip. But I should have ordered last night. 24’s are sold out. Had to settle for 20 ounces.

Finally had an ‘excuse’ to order. Picked up some of the Ribeyes, filet ends, and the spring ground sampler. I got an extra 10% at checkout and my total was only $175 before shipping. Thanks for the heads up! [thankyou.gif]

Just cooked up a mismatched NY Strip for dinner. Damn they are delicious. So buttery. I think the skirt is my favorite as you can sear it so quickly and devour it sooner than the big stakes.

Got my ribeyes… would have filled in with som e hangers and filet tips but none available… grrrr

Finally gave in. 24oz ribeyes are available and you can set shipping for a future date. Additional 10% applied at check-out. Looking forward to finally trying, will have to wait until my bday in August tho :open_mouth:

Placed our order yesterday.

JD

Can someone compare Flannery to Lobels.

Thanks.

boom. that order be in.

Or for that matter steaks from Pat LaFrieda, local delivering in the NYC area

I’ve had all 3, i think they are all of high quality. I find Lobel and Lafrieda to be a little less marbled than Flannery. But the difference isn’t enough to pay an extra cost if you are located on the east coast.