Chicago Dining- this list is pretty good

From the Eaters Top 38- can’t go wrong with most of these places!

Off that list, I highly recommend Pleasant House to any Northsiders haven’t made the trek down to Bridgeport yet.

We order from Cumin all the time.

Interesting they put Grace and Acadia in but not Alinea or Spiaggia.

Good list though…

George

I agree - A bit strange there is no Alinea or Spiaggia…or L2O or Next. Not sure if it is supposed to be the best overall as much as a recommended list up and down the spectrum.

Pleasant House is also BYO or you can sit at Maria’s next door and they’ll bring your food to the bar.

I must have scrolled through this too quickly, but I missed Vera the first time. Love the place. It gets attention, but not nearly as much as it deserves.

Not a bad list, actually, though there are some places I’d remove and several I’d add. Still, I like most of the places listed.

Serious question, but what do you like about it?

I’ve only gone once because I was underwhelmed by the wine list, but I would consider going back.

All pretty good. At least the ones I’ve been too. Although I don’t get the love for Edzo’s. personally I prefer a thicker burger. But I like M burger better than Edzo’s myself. I would have to include Naha, Blackbird and Bistronomic on any list. Also a recent lunch at Embeya was great.