Natirar

Dining at Natirar tonight, Richard Branson’s oasis of sustainable, organic, culinary prowess in the hills of Somerset county. Anyone been there? Doing the “BMF” experience at the Chef’s table tonight.

I have eaten there, but not recently. FYI, they allowed me to BYO for a reasonable corkage fee (but we didn’t do the Chef’s table menu). Food was delicious and the atmosphere is beautiful.

Be My Friend?
Bad Mr Fr?
British Motorcyclists Federation?
Bureau de Mesure Français?
Bird-Meertens Formalism?

Food is very good - best in the area in my opinion. Grounds and restaurant are also beautiful. They have a detailed note taking system where during a BMF (bring me food) tasting you will never get the same dish twice. They try to incorporate a lot of ingredients from their farms.

It was an amazing 7 course meal. Absolutely great.

David is an extremely talented chef and a pretty cool guy.
I worked with him when he was the EC at the Pluckemin Inn.

Mark,

It was so good, I got distracted and didn’t take 1 damned picture. A major fail. Where are you located?

John,
I was FOH when i worked at the Plucky. I haven’t cooked professionally for 14 years. I’m in Metuchen and only cook for the wife and the dog now. (and occasionally the in-laws)

Going first week in March with the BMF menu, have an option for wine pairing, may consider it

Branson Mind Fuk?

Bring Me Food, you pick from a number of ingredients and they put together a 7 course meal

Oh, you mean omakase.